What skills will you grasp?
By the end of this CAPM training, you will:
- Learn the 10 project management knowledge areas, including integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, procurement, and stakeholder management.
- Develop the fundamentals of implementing standard processes and practices to be successful in your projects
- Be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to the project management profession
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CAPM® certification exam
- Become an efficient project manager and become a valuable member of a project management team
What are the prerequisites for this course?
You should have a following experience/knowledge:
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 1,500 hours of project experience
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam
Who should opt for this course?
The CAPM training program is ideal for professionals looking to enhance their skill sets to a new level in the growing field of project management. This certification is best suited for:
- Any professional aspiring to start a career in project management